Friday 9 March 2007

Going Travelling

Hey Guys,

I am going travelling for the next 2 months with my fiancee', thought I would take a bit of time off to see the world before I settle down, get married, have a family the usually stuff that happens when you decide to settle down. So I won't be able to keep in contact with you all.

Its going to be a challenge to keep on top of my daily routine and making sure that I am taking in the right foods and exercising well. I have come across a really neat way to to this while travelling though, you can take a look at it here. Travel Training

Why can't you keep in touch? I hear you ask, well my pedigree chums, I am cutting myself away from anything and everything well apart from my workouts of course. It's going to be hard but I am sure I will get used to it.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it, its probably the biggest thing I have ever done, I just can't wait. First we are starting out travelling through Europe, then its off to Australia, then to Asia, then africa, and we finish off in America and then back home to the UK. We have worked it out it should take us 2 months with stops in a few countries on each continent as well.

Keep up your training and diets and I will speak with you soon. Good luck to you all in getting what you want.

Wes

No comments: